Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Waco, TX reported it added nine new franchises to its network of HVAC/indoor air quality contractors in June and July 2009.
- Ian Barbour – Aire Serv of South Central Michigan (Albion, Mich.)
- Mark Schmitz – Aire Serv of Southern Indiana (Boonville, Ind.)
- John and Lucille Janzen – Aire Serv of Saskatoon (Martensville, Saskatchewan)
- Dan Veller – Aire Serv of Prince George (Prince George, British Columbia)
- Eric and Amy Pace – Aire Serv of Fort Bend (Stafford, Texas)
- Ralph Prestenbach, Jr. – Aire Serv of Jefferson Parrish (Marrero, La.)
- Dale Bacon – Aire Serv of the Quad Cities (Rock Island, Ill.)
- Travis and Amy Waldstein – Aire Serv of SW Iowa (Council Bluff, Iowa)
- Aaron Butzer – Aire Serv of Wayne & Medina Counties (Wooster, Ohio)
The new franchise owners attended five days of training at Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. world headquarters in Waco, where they learned about the latest technology and customer service techniques, how to market their business, and best practices.