Anvil International, Portsmouth, NH, a manufacturer of piping connections and support systems, and a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products, Inc., has launched an improved website with many new enhancements.
The website address is the same as before: anvilintl.com.
The new website was developed to provide more information on Anvil’s extensive line of products and services. The website features a variety of tools for customers and end users to quickly and easily access the more than 1,200 pages of technical content.
Some of the enhancements include:
- A 3D CAD library containing models in 17 downloadable formats, including AutoCAD MEP, Revit and Solidworks.
- Easy product and cross-part product search.
- Secure access of new distributor-only portal. Customized submittal program for selected Anvil® products.
- Downloadable, customized CSI 3 part specifications.
- Material test reports and certificates of compliance.
- Easy search locator for Anvil representatives and agents.
- A smart menu search for product by industry. Key information related to Anvil brands.
This is the first phase in Anvil’s development of an extensive set of online tools and information for its global distributor network and customers worldwide. Company sources say additional resource tools will be provided in the coming months.