Water heating and storage products manufacturer Bradford White Corporation, Ambler, PA, recently announced the promotion of R. Bruce Carnevale to the position of vice president, sales and marketing. Carnevale will continue to be responsible for domestic sales, while overseeing both the marketing and product departments.
Bradford White has also announced other promotions and new appointments for numerous Bradford White staff.
- Frederick D. Vattimo has been promoted to the new position of director, corporate advertising. In his new role, Vattimo will develop a more unified advertising and promotion strategy throughout the Bradford White family of companies, which include Bradford White Canada, Laars Heating Systems and Niles Steel Tank.
- James C. McGoldrick, Jr. has been promoted to the new position of national marketing manager. McGoldrick will report directly to R. Bruce Carnevale, and in his new role, he will be responsible for developing and executing Bradford White’s overall marketing strategy.
- Joseph T. Notte has been promoted to national sales manager, responsible for driving sales growth, managing pricing strategies and profitability, developing a coordinated sales training program, forecasting, and all other aspects of sales management.
- Christopher J. Catania has been appointed to regional sales manager for the western region.
- Matthew Kozak has been appointed to regional sales manager, southeast region.
- Robert G. McKenney, district sales manager, will see his responsibilities expanded to include numerous sales districts in Bradford White’s southeast territory.
Visit www.bradfordwhite.com for more information about the company.