Contracting Business.com is seeking nominations for its Fifth Annual Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year award.
The winner will be announced in a feature article in the May, 2011 edition of Contracting Business.com magazine
Deadline for nominations is Feb. 28, 2011.
The Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year:
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to quality installation, service, industry involvement, and customer relations
- Is on the cutting edge of the latest technology Upholds the highest standards of training and employee skill, and employee presentation and character
- Is an established company, with a proven track record of at least 10 years of consistent growth, with a solid financial base from which to grow into the future
- Is active in industry associations, and poised to explore new opportunities to succeed in the marketplace, and present a good career path to its talented employees
- Will be willing to share his or her expertise with the industry, and agree to an on-site visit by a Contracting Business.com editor.
Send nominations, with supporting information, to Terry McIver, executive editor at [email protected].
Click on the link below to view nominating criteria.