The Daikin McQuay Solutions Plaza opened today in Jersey City, NJ. The facility is available to HVAC-related industry associations, building owners, specifying engineers, architects and contractors. It includes a state-of-the-art, interactive showroom displaying the latest Daikin and McQuay equipment, systems, solutions, and services.
Showrooms feature full-sized product displays, interactive information kiosks, as well as product cut-a-ways to demonstrate product features and Daikin and McQuay-specific advantages. The facility also includes training and meeting facilities.
An estimated 40 people will be employed at the site, including consulting sales engineers, national accounts personnel, trainers, and local and regional sales staff.
The facility features 17 product kiosks and four meeting rooms, the largest of which can host 30 persons.
Products on display will include:
- Magnitude™ WME Magnetic Bearing Chiller
- Pathfinder™Air Cooled Chiller
- Vision™ Customized Indoor Air Handler
- Enfinity™ Horizontal And Vertical Water Source Heat Pumps
- Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump
- Templifier™ Water Heater
- Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV®) Air Conditioning System
- Maverick™ R-410A Commercial Rooftop unit
- Packaged Engineered Systems
- Thinline™ 3G Fan-coil units
- Unit Ventilator
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner
- Self-Contained Air Conditioning System
- Aftermarket Products and Parts
- Service Solutions
- D-Net™ Performance Services
- Energy Analyzer™ and Acoustic Analyzer™ software analysis programs
- Building Information Models (BIM) using Revit® technology
Visitors will be able to learn the latest industry trends and earn continuing education credits. The facility is open to HVAC-related industry associations for meetings and events including,
ASHRAE, the US Green Building Council, The Association of Energy Engineers, and the American Society for Healthcare Engineering.
Sources report that continuing education courses should be available in the third quarter of 2010.