Across the U.S., thousands of residential HVAC contractors have been working away to provide quality home comfort to their valued customers. And we want to hear about it!
Contracting Business.com magazine's annual awards competition for residential HVAC installations – THE QUALITY HOME COMFORT AWARDS — is now accepting entries. Projects must be completed in 2012-13, and be fully commissioned according to ASHRAE or ACCA Manual J8 Standards.
A powerful symbol of your integrity, work ethic, and attention to detail, a Quality Home Comfort Award sets you apart from your competition.
Systems using R-22 refrigerant will not be accepted.
Conversations with past winners reveal that the greatest value in winning a Quality Home Comfort Award comes in:
1. The heightened perception of a contractor in the eyes of his customers.
2. The increased business that follows.
If you recently completed an outstanding residential project, enter for a chance to win a Quality Home Comfort Award — one of the most powerful marketing tools an HVAC contractor can possess.
DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2014
Winning contractors will receive:
- Recognition at Comfortech, the premier national, residential and light commercial seminar and product showcase, to be held in Nashville, TN, Sept. 9, 10, 11.
- One free registration to Comfortech (a $625 value).
- National recognition through a project profile in the July 2014 Quality Home Comfort Awards issue of Contracting Business.com. A photographer must be allowed to visit and photograph the home, including an exterior photo.
- Marketing materials.
- A high-quality QHCA trophy.
WE ASK FOR A LOT OF DETAILS, BUT THAT HELPS US JUDGE ACCURATELY.