Grundfos “Pumps on Tour” — a fully equipped, mobile educational center for trade professionals in the residential, commercial and industrial pumping industry as well as the groundwater and irrigation industry will make several stops throughout the Northeast region from April through June 2010.
As part of a 48-city, 8-month, nationwide tour, Pumps on Tour will have extended visits at the Atlantic Region Energy Expo (AREE) in Atlantic City, NJ and the National Association of Oil Heat Service Managers (NAOHSM) 57th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Providence, RI.
Each tour stop offers trade professionals valuable opportunities to gain hands-on training from Grundfos staff and the ability to experience interactive pump displays. The 1,200-square-foot vehicle includes a mini-theater for viewing training videos and presentations, as well as a series of interactive working displays from a wide selection of pumping solutions from Grundfos.
Pumps on Tour will feature:
- The new ALPHA™, an energy-optimized, 115-volt circulator featuring a permanent magnet motor design that will cut power consumption by a minimum of 50%, as compared with other circulators in its class.
- Thinking Buildings Universe (ThinkingBuildings.com), a new online resource offering contractors and engineers a complete range of information and tools on commercial pumps to help make their building projects come together more smoothly.
- The award-winning, Multi-Stage CR-H, the perfect solution for ANSI (American National Standards Institute) pump users seeking improved efficiency and increased longevity for their existing pumps.
The Pumps on Tour schedule for the Northeast Region in 2010
is as follows:
- April 28th-29th: Atlantic City, NJ (AREE)
- May 3rd: West Concord, MA
- May 5th: Lincoln, RI
- May 7th: Lowell, MA
- May 11th-13th Boston, MA
- May 14th: Cranston, RI
- May 18th: Bayport, NY
- May 19th: Melville, NY
- May 21st: Fairfield, NJ
- May 25th-26th: Providence, RI (NAOHSM)
- May 28th: Portsmouth, NH
- June 1st: Pittsburgh, PA
- June 2nd: Erie, PA
The tour kicked off in Raleigh-Durham, N.C. on March 11th, and will be making multiple stops across the United States throughout 2010. An updated list of tour events and registration information can be found at www.pumpsontour.com