Lochinvar Corp., Lebanon, TN, recently awarded seven participants in its VIP Contractor Program with the grand prize – an all-expenses-paid trip to Tennessee for The Nashville Experience. From June 7th through June 9th, Lochinvar treated the winners and their guests to top-notch treatment and exciting entertainment to show its gratitude for the contractors' outstanding sales of the KNIGHT™ Heating Boiler.
The visitors' experiences included a NASCAR Busch Series race at the Nashville Super Speedway, fine southern dining, and their choice of attending the Country Music Association Festival, a dinner cruise on the Opryland Hotel’s General Jackson Showboat, or an evening at the world famous Grand Ole Opry. The winners were also escorted to Lochinvar’s World Headquarters in Lebanon, TN where they toured the plant that manufactures the KNIGHT Heating Boiler and other industry-leading products. Vice President of Sales, Mike Lahti; Product Program Manager, Mike Juhnke; and Marketing Manager, Stirling Boston greeted these distinguished guests upon their arrival and served as their hosts during the course of their stay.
The winners of The Nashville Experience included the following VIP Contractors:
- Joe DiBacco, Jr., Comfort Zone Heating Cooling, North Billerica, MA
- Rick Hackett, Hackett Brothers, Inc., Lynn, MA
- Phil Forner, Allendale Heating Company, Inc., Allendale, MI
- Gregory McCall of Greg’s Service Heating Cooling in Maryville, IL
- Brian Smith, Outback Montana Plumbing Heating, Kalispell, MT
- Karl Orme, KDO Plumbing Mechanical, Inc., Provo, UT
- John Conway, Arrowhead, Inc., Casper, WY.
Lochinvar invites all premier contractors who install KNIGHT Heating Boilers to enroll in the VIP Contractor Program. In addition to being listed on Lochinvar's online Contractor Locator, all VIP Contractors also receive exceptional sales support and incentives. Lochinvar supports their sales efforts with advertising, direct mail, brochures, and counter cards.
As part of the program, Lochinvar also hosted a weekly giveaway for participants from fall 2006 through spring 2007. With each registered purchase of a fully modulating and condensing KNIGHT Heating Boiler, participating contractors were entered to win a Hewlett Packard Pocket PC pre-loaded with the KNIGHT’s SMART SYSTEM operating system software already preloaded.
The following VIP Contractors were the final winners in the Pocket PC giveaway:
-Joe DiBacco, Jr., Comfort Zone Heating Cooling, North Billerica, MA
- Karl D. Orme, KDO Plumbing Mechanical, Inc., Provo, UT
- Dustin Kelley, Kelley Plumbing Heating Services, Inc., Sandy, UT
- Ray Gavlak, Andersons Heating Air Conditioning, Missoula, MT
- Dan Hatch, Universal Plumbing Heating, Gunnison, CO
For additional information about Lochinvar’s KNIGHT Heating Boiler or the VIP Contractor Program, contact Lochinvar Corp., 615/889-8900; Fax: (615) 547-1000; www.KnightHeatingBoiler.com.