The Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA) announced that seven additional contractors have achieved MSCA STAR status, bringing the total number of STAR contractors nationally to 87. MSCA STAR is a qualification program that recognizes
contractors who exceed rigorous operating and training standards set by MSCA.
The seven new MSCA STARs are:
• American Mechanical Services – Laurel, MD
• Andy J. Egan Company, Inc. – Grand Rapids, MI
• E.B. O’Reilly Servicing Corp. – Philadelphia, PA
• P1 Group, Inc. – Lenexa, KS
• PSR – HVAC Mechanical Services – Seattle, WA
• Smith-Boughan, Inc. – Lima, OH
• William F. Lynch Co., Inc., Worester, MA
Visit www.mcaa.org for more association information.