Honeywell has launched a website for consumers looking for products and solutions to meet their home comfort and indoor quality needs. The website was designed based on customer research. Sources say the website provides a visually appealing, well-organized and easy-to navigate site that allows visitors to tap into an abundance of consumer-friendly information that pertains to their home environment.
“Because the website was developed by consumers for consumers, the new site contains more than just product information,” says Audra Carson, Honeywell channel marketing leader for North America. “It provides game-changing applications designed to drive Honeywell product sales to contractors.”
The yourhome.Honeywell.com consumer Web site includes many useful features for consumers:
- A dynamic product selection tool helps consumers decide which product is right for their individual need and home.
- Its Smart Search engine delivers the most relevant search results including product information, owner’s manuals and frequently asked questions.
- A user-driven thermostat product comparison tool allows Web site visitors to choose any thermostat product and features they wish to compare.
- An all-in-one product navigation menu provides access to any Honeywell home comfort product with a single click.
- A robust where-to-buy application helps consumers quickly locate a HVAC professional.
- Detailed answers to consumers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
The site also features quick access to post purchase product support information including owner’s manuals, programming instructions and informational videos as well as information on how to find the model number on a Honeywell home comfort product.