Merchant Warehouse, a premier provider of merchant accounts and credit card processing solutions, has released its next generation mobile application for BlackBerry® smart phones.
MerchantWARE Mobile runs on BlackBerry’s Pearl, Storm, Curve, or Bold. It offers the enhanced capability to use a highly secure Bluetooth card swipe device that brings ease of use, lower processing costs and security to “on the go” businesses.
This free application is now available for download on Merchant Warehouse’s MerchantWARE Mobile BlackBerry Page and soon will be available on BlackBerry App World. With a growing need for convenient payment options, contractors, delivery people, tradeshow vendors, and anyone else looking to accept credit cards wherever their business takes them, can now securely process credit card transactions.
Sources say the application promises to save valuable time and money with immediate approvals as well as the convenience of automatic email receipts. Whether credit card information is swiped or keyed-in to the BlackBerry device, all data is stored on Merchant Warehouse’s secure servers, not the mobile device, providing peace of mind to customers, merchants and salespeople.
Features of MerchantWARE Mobile for the BlackBerry include:
- Secure transactions in real time, including sales, refunds and voids
- Lower interchange costs by swiping with Bluetooth card reader Free application Robust detailed transaction reporting
- No additional gateway or cellular access fees
- Email receipts for merchant and customer
- Encrypted and secure SSL connections for safely transmitting customer information
- Complies with PCI DSS/PABP
- Automatic end of day batch processing
- Access to the MerchantWARE Virtual Terminal, enabling users to process transactions through the same merchant account from any web connected computer.
More information on MerchantWARE Mobile is available at merchantwarehouse.com/merchantware_mobile.