Recip Saw Designed for Use in Tight Spaces
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, Brookfield, WI, has expanded its M18 lithium ion system, with the new Hackzall® M18™ cordless, one-handed recip saw. Developed to provide superior control and versatility, the one-handed design of the tool gives users the ability to make clean, accurate cuts while working overhead and in tight spaces, sources say.
The Hackzall recip saw features a dual gear anti-vibration system to achieve the lowest vibration level among all 18V cordless recip saws in the industry. A powerful motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute. A 3/4-in. stroke length rapidly cuts through a wide range of materials, including wood, metal, and PVC.
— Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp.
Classic Storage Chest Features Unique Locking System
Knaack LLC, Crystal Lake, IL, manufacturers of jobsite security products, is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a year-long roster of events involving end users, distributors, employees and the Crystal Lake community. Since its founding in 1960 in a 2,000 sq.ft. facility, Knaack has expanded its headquarters location to more than 400,000 sq.ft., with 285 employees.
- For contractors, the celebration kicks off with the company’s “Nifty Fifty Jobsite Storage Giveaway,” which is an ongoing, online sweepstakes and product giveaway, as well as the unveiling of a special edition anniversary jobsite chest, the Limited Edition KNAACK® Model 50 Jobsite Storage Chest.
- For distributors, Knaack will run an anniversary marketing campaign and a pre-order product discount. The Limited Edition Knaack Model 50 Jobsite features include:
- New, Watchman® 5 locking system, which is virtually weather and tamper-resistant
- New, convenient size with lower height for easy access
- New, cover assist handle and cable support for simplified lid closure
- New, powder-coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 6-in. industrial-strength casters for improved mobility.
The "Nifty Fifty Jobsite Storage Giveaway" is a sweepstakes for qualified end users who register online at KnaackFifty.com. Every 50 days, Knaack will randomly select a winner who will receive a KNAACK Limited Edition Anniversary Model 50 Jobsite Storage Chest. Also, for those end users who upload a qualified Knaack jobsite photo, they will receive a Limited Edition Knaack 50th anniversary cap.