The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA) elected six members to its Board of Directors at its annual business meeting during the SMACNA Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
The newly elected directors serving four-year terms are:
- Rob Biedermann, JB Henderson Construction Company Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Tony Miele, Allied Blower Sheet Metal Ltd., Surrey, B.C., Canada
- James Rosier, Equal Air Balance Company Inc., Orange, CA
- Thomas Szymczak, SSM Industries Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
- Robert Zahner, A. Zahner Company, Kansas City, MO
The newly elected director serving a one-year terms is Joseph Lansdell, Poynter Sheet Metal Inc., Bloomington, IN