During Totaline’s fifth annual Sales Center of the Year Awards held recently in Las Vegas, NV, nine Totaline Sales Centers were honored with the distinction of 2007 Sales Center of the Year:
•Brownsville, South Texas
•Waco, North Texas (three-time winner)
•Daytona Beach, FL (three-time winner)
•Stratford, CT (two-time winner)
•North Bay, Ontario, Canada
•Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Award-winning sales centers were top performers in their regions in six key aftermarket categories, including compressor sales, generic motor sales, thermostat sales, and tool and instrument sales.
Totaline — part of Carrier Corp. — is a global network of more than 800 stores offering thousands of HVACR parts — as well as aftermarket products for Totaline and all major HVACR equipment brands.
Also during the celebration, the 2007 Totaline Leadership awards were presented to:
• Roy Tindell, sales center manager for Totaline Waco, North Texas,
• John Witz, zone sales manager for Totaline
• Joe Murley, market manager for Totaline Central Florida, and
• Brian Power, area manager for Totaline Central North Canada.
They were honored for their excellence in building and leading successful Totaline teams.
Awards for the best 2007 Totaline store remodels went to:
• Totaline Dartmouth, Canada (managed by Crystal Gillespie),
• Totaline Tallahassee, FL (managed by Kevin Calhoun
Visit www.totaline.com or additional information.