Contracting Business.com is seeking nominations for its Fifth Annual Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year award. The winner will be announced in a feature article in Contracting Business.com magazine
The Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year:
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to quality installation, service, industry involvement, and customer relations Is on the cutting edge of the latest technology.
- Upholds the highest standards of training and employee skill, and employee presentation and character.
- Is an established company, with a proven track record of at least 10 years of consistent growth, with a solid financial base from which to grow into the future.
- Is active in industry associations, and poised to explore new opportunities to succeed in the marketplace, and present a good career path to its talented employee.
- Will be willing to share his or her expertise with the industry, and agree to an on-site visit by a Contracting Business.com editor and serve on an advisory board for two years. This involves answering occasional requests for article contributions or opinions.
Send nominations, with supporting information, to Terry McIver, executive editor, at [email protected] Click on the link below to view nominating criteria.
REFRIGERATION CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR