Honeywell introduces the industry’s first Bluetooth-enabled fixed gas detector for commercial and light industrial applications, enabling users to easily set up and maintain the device using a simple smartphone app. The Sensepoint XCL is a wall-mounted device that monitors for hazardous levels of specific gases, such as carbon monoxide, ammonia or methane, keeping operations and employees safe.
When paired with a smartphone using a downloadable app, Sensepoint allows a single installer to perform commissioning, maintenance and management of the detector without having to partner with another worker in a control room. It also simplifies generating valuable system reports needed for regulatory compliance.
The new Sensepoint XCL line of detectors:
• Includes gas-specific models to detect dangerous levels of ammonia, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, oxygen, or flammable gases.
• Enables users to wirelessly perform tasks up to 33’ away for easy set-up and maintenance.
• Is recommended for garages, parking areas, hospitals, boiler rooms, fuel stations, commercial kitchens, bus stations, warehouses, battery rooms, high-rise condominiums, loading bays and other commercial-industrial operations’
• Offers an intuitive Honeywell Sensepoint XCL app to guide set-up, calibration and testing, maintenance and to generate test certificates, maintenance reports and documentation’
• Works with Honeywell’s Touchpoint Plus controller as well as other controllers and building automation systems.
Honeywell Industrial Safety