Schlage announces it will provide voice activation accessibility to its Schlage Connect Touchscreen Deadbolt via Amazon Alexa. This added level of functionality enables consumers to utilize Alexa-enabled devices, such as Amazon Echo, to lock or check the status of their door via a Wink or Samsung SmartThings hub from the convenience of a living room, bedroom or kitchen.
This latest addition in the brand’s smart home portfolio of products offers consumers the peace of mind and convenience of knowing their homes are always locked and protected. The multifunction Schlage Connect Touchscreen Deadbolt contains several convenient features that enable homeowners to never have to worry about losing, hiding, carrying or forgetting keys, including:
• One-touch locking functionality.
• Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen that ensures access code numbers won’t wear and become detectable after repeated use.
• A slim exterior that prevents interference with storm doors.
• An anti-pick shield that protects the lock against tampering.
• Ability to hold up to 30 unique codes that can be tailored to specific days and times for the week, allowing users to track movement in and out of the home.
• Offers customizable security with three unique alarm modes engineered to sense vibrations at the door and immediately alerts consumers with an audible alarm.
Schlage’s Connect is compatible with the most trusted smart home platforms, including Z-Wave, which allows homeowners to manage their home from anywhere using an internet-connected smartphone, tablet or computer.