Hydron Module Geothermal Systems continues its recent series of new product releases, and industry changing improvements, with the announcement of the all-new Revolution® Series ST indoor split units.
The new ST line builds on our previous generation of two-stage split products with better capacities and efficiencies, as well as an all-new six-ton model. All models utilize Copeland’s next generation of UltraTech® scroll compressor to meet the stringent ENERGY STAR Tier 3 ratings. The series also incorporates both air handler as well as “A” coil matches to fit the system into any application.
Of course, great performance and flexibility aren’t the only things the Revolution Series split offers. In addition to the high quality construction of our equipment, there is a wealth of other standard features.
Features and Benefits
• Rigid, powder coated steel cabinet for solid unit construction.
• Access panels with easy lift handles and folded edges with gasketing for better fit and to prevent panel rattle.
• Full access to all components within the cabinet for ease of service.
• Shared components between other products for better product familiarization and ease of service.
• Built-in brass service valves that feature low pressure drop.
• All digital controls with individual fault lights to indicate specific unit faults. When equipped with a GeoComfort thermostat, the controls will alert the homeowner to potential unit issues.
• Foil-faced, recycled blue-jean insulation is easy to clean and helps keep the unit
• The best geothermal warranty with a full 10-years parts and labor, lifetime compressor, lifetime cabinet and lifetime coaxial heat exchanger coverage.
The Hydron Module ST splits are now available for order with our standard four-week lead time. Production of the line will take place at Enertech’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Mitchell, SD.