Klein Tools Offers New Hand Tools for HVACR Contractors
Klein Tools recently expanded its offerings in the HVACR market with 33 new SKUs including tube cutters, tube flaring/swaging tools, tube benders, seaming/folding tools, crimping tools, cutting/notching tools, duct stretching/slitting tools, hammers, and sheet metal accessories and fasteners. These new hand tools represent Klein's continued commitment to the HVACR market. www.kleintools.com.
The only full range 1/8“ to 3/4“ O.D. flaring tool available for copper, brass and aluminum tubing. Designed with the new R-410A flaring requirement in mind. Self-centering yoke grips without marring or constricting tube. Automatic tube height gauge for correct tubing height Multi-faceted burnishing cone to roll out smooth, polished flare seat for positive seal. For more information, visit www.yellowjacket.com/disb or call 800/769-8370.
Hart & Cooley introduces new models of two-piece filter grilles. The 673FIL and 659FIL Filter Grilles are complete with a factory-installed, fiberglass filter. By eliminating the need for separate filters, the new filter grilles streamline ordering and inventory. For more information, visit www.hartandcooley.com.
- A unique non-ozone-depleting long-term replacement for R-22
- Can replace R-22 with no change of oil
- Can be used with mineral, AB or POE oils
- Is nonflammable and rated A1 by ASHRAE
- Is comparable to R-22 in terms of performance across the R-22 temperature range
- The only R-22 replacement that contains no hydrocarbons (no butane or isobutane)
- EPA- and DOT-approved
888/659-COLD — RMS of Georgia, LLC