Dec. 5, 2017 — Sources from Airgas Refrigerants, Inc. announced today that its name has been changed to ASPEN Refrigerants, Inc., following the acquisition of Airgas Refrigerants, Inc. by Hudson Technologies, Inc.
The Airgas Refrigerants, Inc. entity will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hudson Technologies, Inc. under the name ASPEN Refrigerants, Inc. Many of you are familiar with the ASPEN Refrigerants name. ASPEN is a strong product brand in the refrigerants industry, with more than 10 years of recognized market presence. The logo and name are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
ASPEN Refrigerants continues to operate with the same personnel and facilities as before. Sources say they are especially excited to create synergies within Hudson Technologies so that they can deepen their customer and partner relationships through combined services. Customers can expect ASPEN Refrigerants to continue providing the same great products and services they have been delivering for many years.
Key points related to the change:
- Airgas Refrigerants, Inc. is now ASPEN Refrigerants, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hudson Technologies, Inc.
- ASPEN Refrigerants has had no legal association with Airgas Inc., an Air Liquide Company, since October 11, 2017.
- ASPEN Refrigerants continues to operate with the same personnel and facilities.
- ASPEN Refrigerants offers the same wide selection of refrigerants, including the ASPEN brand, and a full array of testing, recovery and reclamation services.
- The ASPEN Refrigerants testing lab is certified by AHRI and is regarded as one of the most advanced refrigerants testing facilities in the U.S.
- ASPEN Refrigerants is an EPA-Certified refrigerant reclaimer.
- ASPEN Refrigerants expects to develop and offer complete refrigerant lifecycle solutions to customers along with its parent company, Hudson Technologies, Inc.