RSES Announces Educational Sessions for Annual Conference
Six additional educational sessions highlight the educational program during the 74th RSES Annual Conference and HVACR Technology Expo that will be held in conjunction with the 22nd RSES Annual Mid-Southeast Regional Association Educational Conference on Nov. 2-5, 2011 at the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel in Norfolk, Va. The 2011 conference will focus on education as well as many industry-related topics and the theme will be, “Making History with RSES in Norfolk, Virginia.” The RSES Tidewater Chapter will host the event.
The six educational sessions include:
- "Combustion Analysis and Carbon Monoxide Safety," will be led by Rich Bruno of Bacharach Inc.
- "SEERing Up with R-410A for System Optimization," will be led by Nick Reggi, CMS.
- "How Much is Your Time Worth?" will be led by Dave Boyd of Appion Inc.
- "Combining Today's Compression Solutions with Tomorrow's Compression Technologies," by Barry Rust of Bristol Compressors International Inc.
- "HVAC ECM Update," by Christopher Mohalley of Genteq, a division of Regal-Beloit Corp.
- "“Refrigerant Monitoring," by Jim Mowery of Bacharach Inc.
For additional information or questions contact Jean Birch, RSES conference and seminars manager, by phone at 800/297-5660 x4046; by fax at 847/297-5038; or by e-mail at [email protected]
In other RSES news, the RSES' "Member-Get-A-Member Campaign" is a new membership recruitment and rewards program running through April 30, 2012. "Recruit 3 – Earn $50" is the theme of the campaign.
The RSES Member-Get-A-Member Campaign rewards RSES members for encouraging their colleagues to join RSES. RSES members who recruit three individuals during the campaign timeframe will receive a $50 American Express® Gift Card. In addition, the new member that was referred receives a free RSES E-book of their choice, a value of $15-$95.
For full details on the RSES Member-Get-A-Member campaign, visit rses.org/membercampaign.aspx or contact RSES at 800/297-5660.