Climate Partners has been serving customers since the early 1900s, when the company was known as Casey Fuel.
Climate Partners is a professional heating and cooling company based in Milford, CT, that serves 64 cities in New Haven and Fairfield Counties. Its highly skilled and trained climate technicians are dedicated to providing the best service and products available to homeowners and business owners. Tom Casey, left, is chief quality officer.
Climate Partners specializes in creating and installing heating and cooling systems that provide comfortable indoor environments that are also healthy for customers and their families.
Climate Partners has recently won its second Quality Home Comfort Award in two years.
Here are Tom Casey's Current Brand Preferences:
In The Trucks
• Number and type of trucks/vans: Ford Transit Connects with extended wheel base. Six Dodge Ram quad cabs with 6-cylinder and 8-speed transmissions, towing walk-in trailers, one Ford Cube truck.
• Inventory on vehicles: Relays, contactors, tstats, controls, motors, valves, air filters, misc fittings, miscellaneous electrical, refrigerant. Working with Johnstone Supply for automatic replenishment.
• Test instruments technicians carry: Digital combustion analyzers, digital temperature meter digital refrigeration gauges, digital manometer, digital VOM, airflow test plates, blower doors and duct blasters, refrigerant scales.
• Tools provided to technicians: Rotary hammer, reciprocating saw, circular saw, grinder, vacuum pump, recovery machine/tanks, pex tool, Pro-Press tool, hand truck, wobble light.
• Preferred field communications method: Samsung Galaxy smartphone with dESCO Mobile.
• Preferred ladders: Werner.
In The Office
• Preferred business management software: dESCO with mobile app, Google Enterprise.
• Preferred load calculation software: Elite Software.
Preferred fleet tracking software: Google Enterprise (Android Device Manager) plus Econz app for Android.
• Preferred sales management software: dESCO with mobile.
• Business connection to Internet: Cable (Optimum).
• Certifications: 15 certified associates, including various CT licenses by tech (unlimited HVAC, sheet metal, solar thermal, home improvement, etc.), BPI Building Analyst & Envelope Specialist and company is BPI Accredited, DOE assessor, EPA refrigerant, as well as several different manufacturer certifications.
In The Shop
• Preferred heating equipment brands: American Standard, Slant Fin, NTI. Rheem, A.O. Smith hot water heaters.
• Preferred cooling equipment brands: Ductless brands are American Standard or Fujitsu.
• Preferred distributor(s): Portland Winnair, Bender Plumbing, Johnstone Supply.