In order to pursue accreditation the staff at the school had to submit a self-study filled with narratives and examples of how they complied with each of the required standards. The self- study once completed was sent to the HVAC Excellence accreditation review board to thoroughly assess for compliance against each standard.
Once HVAC Excellence approves the self-study an onsite team visits the school, to conduct an intense onsite review of the program. The onsite team consist of two HVAC Excellence members, one who has served years as an HVACR instructor, the other as a school administrator. These onsite team members are seasoned professionals that possess the knowledge, training and experience to successfully evaluate every aspect of an HVACR program.
Upon a thorough review of all of the documentation presented by the school and the onsite accreditation team, the HVAC Excellence accreditation review board decided to grant accreditation of the program.
Now that these HVACR programs have been granted accreditation the institutions can:
- provide students with quality assurance of the program
- provide employers assurance that graduates are properly trained
- can assist in establishing articulation agreements
- is an eligibility determinant for funding
- can increase enrollment
- student placement and employer satisfaction is enhanced
- requires faculty participation in self-study and annual reporting
- can assist students in the acceptability of transfer credits
- creates goals for self-improvement
- can lead to advanced placement opportunities.
- Learn More
Learn more about the nationally accredited program at the North American Training Center by visiting them at http://hvacnatc.com/.