Rheem presented its 2016 Premier Performers awards to the Rheem and Ruud distributor winners who are setting the standard for excellence in their markets. These distributors must meet a variety of performance criteria, including business and sales growth, superior customer service and support, partnership dedication, and more.
Premier Performers were rewarded with a trip to The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Avon, Colo., where the winners were recognized at the 8th Annual Premier Performer awards banquet on June 9. Rheem introduced the Premier Performer Program in 2009.
The Rheem and Ruud 2016 Platinum-level award winners are:
• Allied HVAC Distributors of Midlothian, Va.
• Hoffman Supply of Springfield, Mo.
• RSD of Lake Forest, Calif.
• Southern Pipe and Supply of Meridian, Miss.
Gold-level award winners are:
• ABR Wholesalers of Rochester, N.Y.
• Air Management Supply of La Vista, Neb.
• Blackman Plumbing of Bayport, N.Y.
• Ferguson Heating and Cooling of Addison, Ill.
• Ferguson HVAC East West Air of Pomona, Calif.
• Hajoca Corporation of Atlanta
• Key Refrigerators of Kansas City, Mo.
• Tropic Supply of Sunrise, Fla.
• Western Nevada Supply of Reno, Nev.
“These Premier Performer winners are the best-in-class in their communities and across the nation — they have continually showed superior customer service and support,” said Randy Roberts, vice president, sales, Rheem Air Conditioning Division. “We are proud of these Rheem and Ruud distributors for going above and beyond. The winners have truly earned this honor and we congratulate all of them on a job well done within the HVAC industry.”