Rotobrush International has launched its most powerful air duct cleaning system. Company sources report the BrushBeast is bringing air duct cleaning to a new level, with a 90 percent increase in vacuum power. This gives contractors the ability to expand services to more commercial customers and offer an effective solution for improving indoor air quality and energy efficiency in the home or business.
Features of the BrushBeast:
- Up to 90 percent increase in vacuum power to remove the heaviest build up in air duct systems
- Forward thinking design that allows for easy maneuvering and allows access into attics and crawl spaces
- Durable body constructed with thick, high-quality polypropylene for superior strength.
- Large 12-in. nylon-enforced wheels to navigate tough services.
- Additional hose offering a total length of 52 feet.
- Advanced filter bag design that is stronger and capable of holding a larger amount of debris without losing section power.
“The BrushBeast offers a big increase in power that can handle heavy build up within air duct systems while still remaining portable and compact enough to move throughout a home or business,” said Bob Elledge, President & CEO of Rotobrush International. “It’s an easy-to-use system that provide customers with professional results.”