Superior Radiant Products of Ontario, Canada announced recently the debut of an entirely redesigned website, one that expands the company's outreach into social media, and offers improved access to product literature and documentation.
Sources report the new website offers a more engaging, intuitive browsing experience, with an expanded reach into social media, access to SRP’s rebranded literature and documentation, and a responsive layout for an engaging and intuitive experience across all devices. Visitors using digital tablets and smart phones can now view the same information as the site, but in a simpler form for easy navigation.
Improvements that have been made to better engage and inform visitors include:
- New product overview charts for easy product and feature comparisons
- More encompassing site search functionality
- Improved browser compatibility, for a consistent experience for all users
- Enhanced slideshow and galleries
- Expanded news area with content from trusted industry leaders
- Enhanced printable pages for product reference outside the website.
Superior Radiant Products has been designing and manufacturing infrared heating equipment for the North American and international markets since 1995, at its facilities in Stoney Creek Ontario, Atlanta Georgia, and Qingdao, China. Its mission is to expand, through the application of sound engineering, quality manufacturing and customer‐attentive marketing, the use of infrared heating technology and products, because the concept is environmentally sound and fuel‐efficient.
New website resources include an event calendar, with SRP events upcoming industry events, country specific content for the most relevant user experience, and a new country selection toolbar.
• A global focus is featured, with interactive maps, marks divisions and partners as well as a global representative listing. Enhanced communication tools like easier‐to‐use contact forms, local and global representative listings, and multiple ways to find local representatives.
• An enhanced VIP area gives users secure access to SRP support documents, new announcements and internal event listings and new VIP search functionality.
SRP sources say the company is constantly redesigning and engineering new products and systems to meet the needs of its customers. A stated goal — and the inspiration behind the website redesign — is to be ahead of the curve when it comes to technology, performance, and customer service.