A new website by Trane Supply—TraneSupply.com — enhances the “research-to-purchase” experience for contractors and service professionals, sources say, by helping them increase efficiency, effectiveness and productivity. Trane Supply is a leading North American supplier of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts and wholesale supplies for residential and commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and a brand of Ingersoll Rand.
“HVAC professionals are busy, on-the-go experts committed to quickly meeting their customers’ needs,” said Scott Krull, president of HVAC Parts for Ingersoll Rand. “TraneSupply.com offers robust and fast search capabilities designed to help them get the job done correctly, quickly and efficiently.”
TraneSupply.com enables users to:
- Complete a thorough part search by keyword or serial, part or model number.
- Create an online shopping list while onsite at a job.
- Immediately identify the nearest Trane Supply or commercial independent parts store based on the user’s geographical location.
- Confirm parts availability at their nearest location.
- Access detailed specifications and other information on each part offers.
Learn about and register for My Trane Rewards, a loyalty program where customers can earn points on each purchase redeemable for everything from toys to TVs.
Trane Supply offers parts location throughout North America and Canada, empowering HVAC professionals to care for their Trane solutions throughout the systems’ lifecycles.