MILWAUKEE – Dec. 13, 2018 – Johnson Controls’ global offerings of advanced technologies and energy-efficient, sustainable equipment will be on display at the 2019 AHR Expo (Booth B1617), January 14-16 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
The new and enhanced products demonstrate a coalescence of technology and innovation, giving customers greater insights into their buildings through powerful, integrated solutions. In addition, the equipment offerings will help customers lower costs and decrease energy use.
Key offerings to be featured include:
- Metasys® 10.0, an innovative building automation system, is designed to deliver more unified building management. It provides facility personnel with smarter building automation, faster responses to critical alarms and new integrations with fire detection, security and lighting systems – all with visibility from a common, intuitively designed interface.JCI
- Johnson Controls® NexusPremier™ 25-50-ton commercial rooftop units combine the flexibility of an applied system with the value and simplicity of a rooftop unit. These feature-rich units include class-leading standard efficiency models that comply with stringent DOE 2023 energy efficiency standards with options to meet 2019 CEE highest tier ratings for each tonnage.
- The YORK® Predator™ Series offers a third tier of efficiency for its commercial rooftop units. The 6.5-12.5-ton ultra-high efficiency commercial rooftop units deliver maximum operational efficiency by combining advanced energy management with simplified serviceability. Units feature an IEER rating of up to 21.2 and comply with advanced building code requirements for three stages of cooling in variable air volume operation.
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning is introducing several new products, including the Hitachi Water Source Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heat pump and heat recovery cooling and heating systems. These exceptionally energy efficient systems are ideal for compact spaces such as high-rise condos, apartments, office buildings, and other locations where outdoor placement is challenging.
- Johnson Controls will announce a new development with the YORK® YZ Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Chiller. Launched in early 2018, the YZ is the first chiller fully optimized for ultimate performance with a next generation low-global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant. The YZ offers outstanding efficiency, an impressive operating map, sustainability and a low total cost of ownership. YORK will also showcase its line of absorption chillers, which use only a natural refrigerant (water), are driven by waste or low-cost heat, and use an innovative two-step evaporator-absorber requiring less energy input. YORK’s line of YLAA air-cooled scroll chillers will feature two new models that offer smaller footprints with increased efficiency.
- Johnson Controls Enterprise Management (JEM) is an open, comprehensive analytical platform with cloud-based versatility that proactively analyzes building data across an enterprise. JEM helps find opportunities for improved performance, pinpoint inefficiencies to reduce energy costs, identify and diagnose equipment problems, and take corrective action to fix them.
“This year at AHR, we’re taking our offerings to a higher level,” said Bill Jackson, president of Global Products and head of corporate strategy, Building Technologies & Solutions, Johnson Controls. “We’ll highlight across-the-board innovation in unified building management systems. We’ll also show our proficiency in designing and manufacturing equipment that lowers costs and saves energy. This show is about demonstrating our commitment to customers and ensuring our building technologies exceed their expectations.”
Johnson Controls will debut the Inspiration Deck, located on the second story of a double-deck structure in the middle of its booth.Johnson Controls will debut the Inspiration Deck, located on the second story of a double-deck structure in the middle of its booth. The deck will tell the inspirational Johnson Controls’ story, primarily featuring its investment in building an ecosystem of digital solutions and unified building management systems. In addition, the booth will feature a presentation theater, where subject matter experts will present on a variety of industry-related topics, including innovations in building management technology, sustainability, advancements in chiller systems, and using data to optimize building operations.