Cemtrex and the Electrical Training Center, Inc. Copiague, NY, have partnered to present the Green DCV (Demand Control Ventilation) seminar. The seminar will be presented on June 24th at the Electrical Training Center, Inc. 65 Elm Street Copiague, NY 11726, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Cemtrex developed a carbon dioxide-based Demand Control Ventilation System designed to provide energy efficient, high performance sustainable buildings, by monitoring changes in occupancy levels and controlling HVAC systems. It now offers — at no charge — an educational seminar designed for HVAC contractors and technicians to learn specification and installation procedures. Additionally, Cemtrex offers the Green DCV Installation Certification Program.
Cemtrex reports that the Cemtrex Green DCV advantages include:
- Innovative to Centralized Monitoring Systems
- Incorporates One Highly Accurate Sensor
- Involves Easy and Simple Installation and Operation
- Requires Zero Maintenance & No Calibration
- Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Dramatically Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Provides Fast ROI & Generates LEEDS Credits
- Improves Occupant Productivity Levels
The Cemtrex Green DCV is suitable for commercial buildings and office spaces, universities, schools, cafeterias, theaters, data storage centers, hotels, convention centers, conference rooms, auditoriums, shopping malls, hospitals, science labs, and clean rooms.
The Electrical Training Center can be reached by phone at 631/226-8021.