Emerson Climate Technologies launches a restructured U.S. website with improved search, navigation and additional functionalities, including optimization for mobile devices.
"Our customers need quick, easy access to information on our brands and our technology, especially when they are on the go. We have reengineered our online presence to be more streamlined and more customer-focused," said Tim Flinn, vice president marketing and ebusiness for Emerson Climate Technologies. "The way our customers and partners search and share information online is evolving. Emerson is now well-positioned to capitalize on new and emerging trends in online search and social media."
The new site features improved website search and navigation functions, including:
• Search by model numbers. Customers can now search model numbers for compressors, condensing units, thermostats, valves and controls from the website search function. The search results will present the technical data from the product databases
• Reordered, improved, and added brands to the primary navigation menu. The dropdown menu is now easier to read and less mouse-sensitive
• Links to "Change Language" and "Distributor Locator" at the top of every page
• Added "Newsroom" under the About Us link
• New Contractor Connection landing page
• "Share This" function in every page where users can easily share the page with family/friends in many different ways
• Printer-friendly version of every page.
Simultaneous to the launch of the revamped website is the availability of the website's mobile version. Users can access the mobile site through the same URL at www.emersonclimate.com in their mobile devices.