Lochinvar Corporation, Lebanon, TN recently welcomed its second group of top-selling contractors to company headquarters for round two of Lochinar’s VIP Extreme Event.
In the final installment of this year’s revamped VIP Contractor Program, VIP contractors with the highest sales of Lochinvar’s residential boiler lines — including the KNIGHT®, Efficiency+® and Solution™ Heating Boilers — were invited to Nashville for an all-expenses-paid two-day slate of activities.
On the first day of the trip, the winners took part in an advanced training session at Lochinvar’s state-of-the-art facility, toured the manufacturing plant, and attended a roundtable meeting with the engineering, technical service, sales, and marketing teams.
The second day’s activities moved into high gear, as the VIPs toured the Nashville Super Speedway, where they had an opportunity to ride in a NASCAR racing vehicle. A professionally trained driver from the Andretti Gordon Racing School took the VIP riders on a three-lap spin, at speeds of up to 150 mph.
The following VIP contractors attended the July event:
• Jack deWaal, Triple H Hydronics, Inc., Calgary, Alberta
• Jeff Hoover, RH Mechanical, Eagle, CO
• Marty Brunner, John Brunner & Co., Windsor, CO
• Mario Roy, Mario Roy, Inc., Ste. Catherine, Quebec
• Jeff Baumann, Baumann & Degroot Heating & Cooling, Holland, MI
• Darrel Michaelis, Jim Dorsey & Son, Taunton, MA
• Tim Sandlin, Klebs Mechanical, Inc., Anchorage, AK
• Tom Williams, Springfield R-12 Schools, Springfield, MO
• George Page, Keyes North Atlantic, Newton, MA.