McQuay will hold training classes to help service contractors, building engineers and maintenance personnel operate and maintain McQuay chillers, rooftop units, self-contained systems, and MicroTech II controls throughout 2008. Courses include classroom instruction and hands-on trouble shooting analysis.
The product training courses are held at McQuay's facilities in Staunton, VA, and Plymouth, MN. On-site training is available for groups of eight students or more.
Staunton, VA classes:
* Centrifugal chiller maintenance and operation, April 22-25; August 12-15; September 23-26;
* Centrifugal chiller theory and repair, April 28-May 9; December 8-19;
* Air- and water-cooled screw chiller maintenance and operation, March 25-28 (ALS); August 19-22 (AGS);
* Screw chiller service and repair, February 11-15; May 12-16;
* Commercial reciprocating and scroll compressor chiller/rooftop and self-contained unit maintenance and operation, April 14-18; September 15-19;
* WMC (magnetic bearing) centrifugal chillers, April 8-10; October 7-9;
Plymouth, MA classes:
* Rooftop service, March 31-April 3; October 13-16;
* Self-contained service, May 5-7; November 10-12
Visit www.mcquay.com www.mcquay.com/> for additional information.