Rinnai Corporation recently presented its annual Authorized Service Provider of the Year Awards to six deserving winners across the country. Each of the selected honorees demonstrated exemplary customer service, expertise and Rinnai® product knowledge within their particular service region. Award recipients for the 2010 calendar year include:
• Northeast Region: Neri and Russo Services, LLC in Fairfield, NJ.
• Southeast Region: Tankless Concepts in Falls Church, VA.
• Midwest Region: All Pro Services in Buchanan, MI.
• South Central Region: Brinkley Plumbing in Rowlett, TX.
• Rocky Mountain Region: Chambers Plumbing & Heating Inc. in Loveland, CO.
• Western Region: Premier Plumbing in Clovis, CA.
“The ASP of the Year Awards are an opportunity for us to honor the Rinnai service providers that consistently deliver outstanding work to their customers,” said David Harrington, Rinnai’s senior director.of customer support and service. “These companies offer high quality customer service and a tireless work ethic that mirrors Rinnai’s commitment to consumers, and we’re proud to honor these successful Rinnai partnerships with this recognition.”
Selected by Rinnai’s regional service managers and the Rinnai Leadership Committee, ASP of the Year honorees must meet a list of requirements to qualify for the award, including the following:
• Timely response to service requests • Courteous and professional engagement with customers
• Attendance at applicable Rinnai training sessions
• Assistance in helping Rinnai resolve any escalated customer service issues
• Maintaining a recommended repair parts inventory.
Rinnai’s ASP of the Year Awards are presented at local dinner receptions held in each recipient’s honor. Attendees include all of the company’s service technicians, principals and office staff that contribute to its customer service success.