The I.C.E. Group held its 4th annual meeting September 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.
I.C.E. is a group of 61 independent contractors specializing in installation, operation, repair and maintenance of large commercial and industrial cooling systems and building and process control systems.
The stated mission of I.C.E. is to improve people, companies and the industry through technical support and training, sharing of best practices and maintaining positive relationships with strategic partners in the industry.
The meeting was hosted by Integrated Facility Services of Fenton MO. and was attended by over 120 members and guests from all over the United States and Dubai, UAE.
The meeting agenda was designed to bring unique value to customers of I.C.E. contractors, and explored relevant issues facing today’s customers including:
- Turbocor retrofits supported by SMARDT Chillers
- Application variable speed drives to chillers
- Siemens medium voltage drives
- Daikin Variable Refrigerant Flow applications
- Yaskawa Matrix Variable Frequency Drives
- Bitzer compressor retrofits for screw, semi-hermetic and scroll compressors
- Alternatives to OEM sponsored compressor overhaul programs
- Best practices for chemical tube cleaning
- Software Motor Corporation – Introduction to new high efficiency motor technology.
The meeting sponsored by: Augury, Bitzer US, Inc., Daikin Applied Americas, Direct Expansion Solutions, Elliott Tool Technologies, EnergyPrint, Financial Risk Solutions Micro Control Systems, Midwest Parts, Rapid Recovery, Reftech International Systems, LLC, Smardt and United Refrigeration.
In 2018, I.C.E. will convene September 12-14 at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina.