Johnson Controls is reaching new heights in May 2016 with the release of Metasys 8.0. The upgraded technology builds on the advancements made with Metasys 7.0,providing enhanced occupant comfort, safety, security, and productivity, and more system control and easier access to information.
New features of Metasys 8.0 include:
• User Interface enhancements for better visualization and operational effectiveness.
• Security improvements for the most secure Metasys system to date, Including the introduction of the industry’s most secure engine, providing a hardened solution for true end-to-end protection.
• New energy management capabilities to help drive energy savings.
CLICK TO READ A JOHNSON CONTROLS' EXPERT COMMENTARY ON INTERNET OF THINGS TECHNOLOGY
The Metasys system is a complete family of systems and servers that work together as one cohesive system. An open and secure solution, Metasys integrates easily with other third party equipment and systems. It is also designed to work like today’s building operators work, resulting in simpler and faster trouble-shooting.
• A mobile-optimized, intuitive user interface that allows users to navigate by space to see a real-time view of a single floor or a single office and the equipment that serves it.
• Proven, tested and documented applications to reduce engineering and commissioning costs.
• Factory Packaged Controls to save on field mounting and programming costs.