Heath Betts, operations coach for Nexstar Networks, will be a featured speaker at the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Service Leadership Forum, Nov. 8-9 in Fort Worth, Texas.
The forum is designed for service managers in HVAC, plumbing and electrical contracting firms.
The best service managers are service leaders. They build professional teams and steer them toward common goals of customer delight and professional craftsmanship. Providing excellent service, day in and day out, to each and every customer, requires effort, planning, and leadership.
Being aware of and utilizing productive and profitable methods are keys to the success of any HVAC manager. With that in mind, In addition to Heath Betts, the ACCA Service Leadership Forum will have presentations from business owners, service leaders and other industry experts whose experience in the field has taught them how to overcome competition.
Heath Betts has more than 30 years experience in the industry, including owning and operating his own business, and he has used his knowledge and experience to resurrect underperforming companies in five states
In his session — "The 10 Fundamental Attributes of a Successful Service Manager," Betts will provide advice to help service managers improve their management skills, which involves statying proficient in the trades and repair activities, but also being responsible for leading a team that delivers results, completes tasks on time, and remains solution-oriented.
CLICK HERE to register.
Service Leadership started out 11 years ago as the ACCA Service Managers Forum. It has been one of the most successful annual contractor conferences of any kind.
Other Featured Presenters:
- Super Bowl Champion Ryan Harris on Creating the Performance You Want
- Ray Hurley of Federated Insurance, on Driving S.A.F.E.R.
- Theo Etzel, CEO of Conditioned Air, on Company Culture and the Leader's Influence Factor
- Rick Sperando, president of Black Diamond Plumbing & Mechanical, on How to Repair a 747 in Flight
- Michelle Hogan, national sales director of One Biotechnology, on Customer Data is King
- Frank Besednjak, owner of The Training Source, on Training for Employees
- Edward McFarlane, vice president of learning and development at Haller Enterprises, on Consumer Trends and Evolving Customer Expectations
- Billy Leonard, of AIG, on HVAC Warranties to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Grow Revenue
- Michael Morosi of Contractor 20/20, on How to Keep Good Customers and Replace the Bad Ones
- Renee Lucas, co-owner of LCS Heating & Cooling LLC, on What Happens When You Fire 50% of Your Workforce?
- Matt Marsiglio, operations manager at Flame Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical, on Data Alone Doesn’t Drive Results
- Chris Crew, Blue Collar Success Group, on Branding Outside the Box
- Ray Isaac, president and co-owner of Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning, on Never Work a Day in Your Life.