This event was originally held on September 14, 2023 and is now available for on demand viewing.
Duration: 1 Hour
Already registered? Please click here to log in!
Two of the fastest growing HVAC trends today are all-electric VRF technology and the rise of smart buildings. While many think of Building Automation Systems (BAS) for large, complex buildings, the need for advanced controls on all VRF projects is increasingly demanded. Trane’s Tracer Concierge®, powered by Tracer® SC+, takes light commercial projects to the next level. Specifically designed for contractors, Concierge is easy for you to install and easy for your customers to operate. It offers the functionality of a fully customized BAS with an intuitive user interface, giving contractors an edge in satisfying building owners’ needs for performance and usability. Pair this rapidly growing technology with highly efficient VRF systems to provide the affordable, accessible, enterprise-level control needed to help achieve decarbonization goals.
Register to learn more about how leading with BAS solutions can help future-proof your projects and grow your bottom line.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn how to differentiate yourself in the fast-growing VRF space with BAS
- Understand Tracer Concierge® System VRF system applications
- Experience the ease of installation with Trane® / Mitsubishi Electric VRF and HVRF
- See an overview of Tracer Concierge System service benefits and pull through
- Understand end user/operator benefits and user experience