Emerson Climate Technologies announced upcoming dates and locations for two new "E360" Forums.
The E350 Forums were initiated in 2014 as a way to bring current information to food service and food retail-based contractors in different regions, many of whom have questions about the many changes taking place in the refrigeration/refrigerant/energy sector.
One Forum will be held at the Newark, N.J. Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel on August 24, 2016. Full agenda and hotel details can be found here.
Another Forum will take place in Tucson, Ariz., at The Westin La Paloma on October 12, 2016. Full agenda and hotel details can be found here.
Topics to be covered at the Newark and Tucson E360 Forums include:
- CO2 Systems: Trends, Benefits and ROI
- System Upgrades That Impact Sustainable Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Understanding Leak Detection and Implementing Effective Programs
- Understanding Applications for Alternate Refrigerants
- How to Meet 2017/2020 Energy Regulations
- The Case for R-290
- Enterprise Management and Communicating Kitchens