One of the most invaluable benefits of our free E360 Forums is the opportunity to hear the industry’s leading experts discuss the trends that are impacting us the most. Our upcoming E360 Forum is no exception. Held at the Embassy Suites Anaheim — South on February 18 in Anaheim, California, this daylong event will serve as a timely lead-in to the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) show starting on February 19, also in Anaheim.
Timely Keynote Addresses
This E360 Forum will focus on market and regulatory challenges facing the food retail and foodservice industries, and explore important emerging technologies. Two timely keynote addresses will help kick off this informative event.
Global Trends Affecting the Foodservice Industry Today & Tomorrow
Doug Fryett, president of Fryett Consulting Group and an expert in domestic and global foodservice markets, will deliver the first keynote address of the morning. He will explain how the foodservice industry is being driven by a combination of dynamic market trends, including:
- Consumer demand for quality, sustainably sourced foods
- Pervasive regional regulations to reduce energy consumption
- Maintaining food safety
- Lack of qualified technicians
- Prevalence of electronics in equipment
Refrigerant & Energy Regulations Update
Dr. Rajan Rajendran, Emerson’s renowned expert on refrigerants, will provide the latest update on the ever-changing regulatory landscape. As the EPA moves closer to announcing its final rule on refrigerants, the refrigeration equipment supply chain prepares for the DOE’s energy reduction mandates for stand-alone refrigeration systems in 2017. Among the topics Rajan will address include:
- Historical perspective on the evolution of low GWP refrigerants
- Emerging class of synthetic alternative refrigerants
- Re-emergence of natural options such as propane and CO2
- The many impacts to equipment development, performance and handling requirements.
Register by visiting: EmersonClimate.com/E360-Event-Registration