Registration is open for the 2016 Industrial Refrigeration Consortium's Research & Technology Forum, May 11-12, 2016, in Madison, Wisc.
The Forum provides an affordable venue for learning and networking: $139 for non-IRC members, free to members.
Topics to be addressed:
- Understanding and Verifying Compressor Safeties
- Mechanical Integrity at 17,150 MPH, an address by a NASA official (tentative)
- Understanding Electric Motors and Loss Mechanisms
- Inverters for Variable Frequency Drives
- Techniques for Testing E-Stops and Cut-outs
- Relief Valve / Vent Monitoring
- Compressor Vi and Energy Impacts
- Managing Change
- Safe Upper and Lower LImits
- Legionella and Water Systems
- Common Gaps in PSI: What are You Missing?
TO REGISTER, VISIT bit.ly/IRCForum