ATMOsphere America conference is the North American edition of the global ATMOsphere conference series dedicated to natural refrigerants-based technologies, and features tailored content in a multifaceted program.
The 8th Annual ATMOsphere America conference will be held in Atlanta – the hub of HVAC&R industry – on June 17-18, 2019.
What makes ATMOsphere America different is that it serves as a unique platform for all key stakeholders in the HVAC&R industry, and offers a program jam-packed with knowledge and its unparalleled networking opportunities.
ATMOsphere America is about saving your business money – and helping the environment – by learning about find the most energy-efficient and sustainable HVAC&R solutions through cutting-edge presentations and networking with leading businesses.
Future-proofing businesses with natural refrigerants is another advantage for end users, contractors and manufacturers, given the fast-changing regulatory environment as global action against climate change accelerates.
This year’s ATMOsphere America conference will bring new and refreshed features enhancing the content, business case and networking aspects with a special emphasis on end user and contractor presentations. To learn more and view the conference program, click here.
FREE ADMISSION for contractors and end users of HVAC&R technologies. To register, click here.
- End user panels
- Keynote presentations
- Global and regional policy, regulation and standards
- Latest innovative technology presentations
- Market and technology trends
- Panel discussions
- Site visits
- Networking events
- End users
- Policy makers and government representatives
- Researchers and academia
- Other key industry experts
Key features and benefits of ATMOsphere America 2019 include:
- Free admission for industry end users and contractors
- Travel fund of up to $1000 for first-time end users
- Best-Practice Discussions: Private sessions for end users onlyto learn and share information in confidence
- End User Advisory Committee: Leading end users working with ATMO America to create even better and more relevant content
- Compact, 2-day program jam-packed with market trends, technology and policy sessions, panel discussions, keynotes, networking events, site visits, workshops & more.
View conference program here. Register for the conference here.
Have questions? Contact Pilar Aleu at [email protected]