IIAR is considered one of the top if not the major organization in the US devoted to industrial refrieration. The conference will be held at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel & Convention Center.
As a guest editor at the conference, Terry McIver, executive editor of ContractingBusiness.com will provide live Twitter tweets from the event.
McIver will use the Twitter hashtag #IIARCB.
Keynote speaker for the Monday morning breakfast will be Vietnam war veteran and NASA Astronaut Mike Mullane. From combat reconnaissance missions over Vietnam, to Space Shuttle missions, to climbing some of the highest peaks across the globe, Mike Mullane knows what teamwork, leadership, and safety are all about. His programs on these topics have educated, inspired and motivated tens of thousands of people from every walk of business and government.
An exhibit hall opens early, and will feature "technomercials" from
- Vilter, on total cost of compressor ownership
- EVAPCO, on the SST-A Series evaporators, with AHRI certified performance data.
- FRICK by Johnson Controls, on condensing options and the drivers that influence them
- Colmac Coil, on the A+ Series evaporators for CO2 refrigeration
- Parker Hannifin, on engineering your success through real solutions.
Seminar sessions McIver will tweet from include:
- Comparison of Various Methods of Mitigating Over Pressure-induced Release Events Involving Ammonia Refrigeration
- Refrigerant Charge Reduction Strategies
- Machinery Room Ventilation Analysis Tool
- Ammonia Refrigeration Pressure Relief Vent Design.
Industrial refrigeration professionals, and commercial refrigeration contractors who are working with ammonia and CO2 are invited to watch their phones and computer screens for McIver's tweets.
He will use the Twitter hashtag #IIARCB. Refrigeration contractors and others are invited to tune in, retweet, and provide comments as appropriate.