The Daikin brand has made the benefits of heat pump systems even more appealing by introducing the “Daikin Inside” inverter technology to its DZ20VC unitary heat pump system.
The DZ20VC is offered in 2 to 5 ton capacities. Not only does inverter technology help the heat pump deliver a more consistent, high efficiency cooling during the hottest months of the year, homeowners will also continue enjoying consistent, high efficient heating operation through the heating season as well, without the need for a furnace.
Precisely matching the needed cooling or heating demands, the variable speed inverter heat pump systems deliver only the capacity required to maintain desired room conditions, which reduces energy consumption in comparison to traditional, fixed speed systems. The Daikin Inside variable-speed compressor provides up to 21 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER, single-stage compressors. Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant. A heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with sound-control top and a baked enamel finish protects your system from the elements. A high-efficiency ECM fan motor with advanced fan design moves air quickly and quietly.
As a ComfortNet™ compatible system, the DZ20VC system will improve your home comfort with the convenience of more control options using communicating thermostats with touchscreen interface. Daikin Inside intelligence provides sophisticated diagnostics and constantly monitors the system, pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
Standard features include, but are not limited to:
• Daikin variable-speed swing and scroll compressors
• High-density foam compressor sound blanket
• ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
• Daikin control algorithmic logic
• In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to outdoor unit required.
• Diagnostic indicator lights, seven-segment
• LED display, and fault code storage
• Daikin Inside intelligence for diagnostics
• Field-selectable boost mode increases compressor speed during unusually high loads. bit.ly/DaikinDZ20VC