Aprilaire, a leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of indoor air quality products introduces its full line of Wi-Fi Thermostats with SmartIAQ – offering complete, convenient and intuitive control over all HVAC equipment and IAQ accessories with exclusive features.
“Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats with SmartIAQ are designed with both HVAC contractors and their customers in mind,” said Aprilaire Marketing Director Mike Rimrodt. “With Smart IAQ, Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats are capable of controlling all aspects of indoor air: temperature, humidity, air purity and fresh air from one, intuitive mobile app.”
Exclusive Features Designed for HVAC Contractors and Their Customers
- IAQ functions including Event-Based Air Cleaning and Ventilation, Automatic Humidity Control, Heat Blast Temperature Override, Away and Vacation Modes
- Information on outdoor weather and allergy conditions with 3-Day forecast and pollen and mold levels.
- Control of all installed IAQ and HVAC equipment.
- Differentiates HVAC businesses from the big box stores.
- Offers ultimate convenience and energy savings.
SmartIAQ is an exciting new way for both contractors and homeowners to control IAQ. The Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat App provides constant monitoring of indoor climate for homeowners and promotes future revenue opportunities for contractors with personalized service alerts and maintenance reminders.
For more information on Aprilaire and its products, visit AprilairePartners.com or call 1-800-334-6011.