For our 2018 Executive Roundtable, we asked executives from some of the HVAC industry’s top brands to tell us about their latest programs designed to seek increased input from contractors.
We then asked them to describe the major concerns they hear expressed by HVAC contractors.
2018 EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE PARTICIPANTS
- Jason Bingham, President, Residential HVAC & Supply, Ingersoll-Rand
- Mike Branson, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Rheem Air Division
- Liz Haggerty, Vice President and General Manager, Ducted Systems, Johnson Controls
- Mel Harris, Residential Sales Director, Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.
- Mike Hart, Vice President Sales, Lennox
- Kelly Hearnsberger, Vice President, Residential Systems, Daikin
- Jack Huether, Group President, Sensors and Controls, Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions
- Gene Lanois, Head of Professional Channel, NEST
- Matthew Pine, President, Carrier, Residential HVAC
- AJ Smith, Vice President and General Manager, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies
- Brad Snyder, Vice President, Sales and Distribution, Goodman Business Unit
- Russell Tavolacci, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Samsung
CLICK HERE for Part II of this feature, where you will hear about some new products for 2018.