Lennox introduced the iComfort E30 smart thermostat, which sources say brings versatility and flexibility to home comfort. The iComfort E30 helps homeowners create their ideal living environment, all while saving energy. At the same time, the iComfort E30 gives homeowners peace of mind, and alerts them to a problem before it happens.
The E30 doesn't control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles — creating a versatile living environment through industry-leading features:
• Compatibility: The Lennox iComfort E30 works with Amazon Alexa smart home devices, which means that homeowners can take advantage of voice controls to operate their thermostat. The thermostat also is compatible with any brand of HVAC system, as well as with the Lennox iHarmony Zoning System, which gives homeowners the ability to achieve optimum levels of comfort in up to four zones within a home, saving energy and money by not having to heat or cool unused areas of the home.
• Comfort: The "Perfect Temp" feature, similar to the climate control setting in cars, lets homeowners set the ideal temperature, with the home automatically adjusting heating and cooling to maintain the specified setting. Combined with the Feels Like Temperature feature, which takes into account indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity to make a home feel exactly like the homeowner wants it to, homeowners can precisely choose their preferred home comfort setting.
• Energy Savings: Using the GPS on a smartphone, the iComfort E30's Smart Away Mode can detect when the family is away and automatically set the thermostat to an energy-saving mode and return the home to the desired temperature when a family member starts returning home — adjusting to a household's unique schedules. Combined with Schedule IQ Technology, the iComfort E30 optimizes smart energy use based on the homeowner's routine.
• Peace of Mind: The thermostat's advanced warning system predicts problems before they occur and alerts the homeowner's service company.
• Healthy Air: The first-of-its-kind Allergen Defender is a key feature of the iComfort E30, and can result in better indoor air quality by monitoring air quality and pollen levels outside, based on ZIP code. When high levels of pollutants and allergens are detected, the fan automatically turns on to keep the home's air cleaner.
The iComfort E30 includes a 7-inch HD color touchscreen with screen savers that mimic current weather conditions.