The National Balancing Council (NBC), a division of National Comfort Institute, Inc. (NCI), reports that once again they are an endorsing association of the AHR Expo for 2017. The Expo, which takes place January 30 to February 1, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV, is the HVAC Industry largest tradeshow event.
Stationed at Booth N7011 NBC’s established and new training programs include:
- NBC TAB Supervisor & Technician Training and Certification
- The NEW NBC Facilities Technician Certification
- NBC On-Site TAB & System Performance training, custom built to the needs of your facility and staff
- NBC On-Site TAB & System Performance training for PDH & CEUs for PEs and other professionals.
- The NEW NBC two-day Hydronic TAB training course
In addition, attendees can learn about the NCI training program that includes:
- Commercial System Performance
- Combustion Performance and Carbon Monoxide Safety
- Commercial Air Balancing
- As well as residential training and certifications
NBC will also present three educational sessions presented by NBC Director Scott Fielder and NBC President Rob Falke:
- How to Read and Interpret a Test and Balance Report
- Measure and Score Installed HVAC System Performance
- How to Incorporate Testing, Adjusting and Balancing into a Preventive Maintenance Program.
Times and room locations can be found on the AHR Expo website.
About National Balancing Council
NBC established and maintains stringent standards that must be met by those firms and individuals seeking to qualify for certification. Engineers, contractors, building owners, and property managers can be assured every NBC Certified Professional is required to attend an extensive review course prior to testing, regardless of past or current certifications. They must successfully pass a comprehensive examination process – which includes both written and practical testing -- prior to receiving his or her credentials.
NBC’s Practical Procedures provide a comprehensive and systematic guide to performing each of the components of a testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) project. Combined with the NBC Code of Professional Conduct, these procedures ensure consistency of performance and quality of results that customers demand and deserve. In addition, NBC pioneered and teaches commercial system performance sessions. This is part of the NBC Difference.
Sources report NBC isn’t simply a TAB certifying organization; it is a training organization first, and the only one of the TAB certifying organizations that puts tools in technicians hands and trains them from the ground up. NBC is reported to be the only organization that will customize classroom and hands-on training for TAB Supervisors and their technicians, facility engineers and their staff, design teams, owners, and other industry professionals.
For more information, go to nbctab.org.