Most small businesses do not function well as a team. In fact, most are quite dysfunctional. When a business operates in a state of chaotic disarray, it threatens to bring down the entire company. Building a cohesive team demands real leadership and that requires courage and insight.
National Comfort Institute Business Coach David Holt says that, as difficult as it is to build a cohesive team, it's really not that complicated. In fact, keeping it simple is critical to your success. It doesn't matter if you run the executive staff of a multi-location company, manage a department within a larger business, or even if you're an owner/operator of a small shop, the principles discussed in this webinar still apply.
David Holt will help HVAC business owners and managers identify and eliminate the issues that lead to a dysfunctional team, in a webinar — The Real Power of Teamwork — on Nov. 11, from 11AM to noon EST.
Benefits to having a team that works together include:
- Your customers will happily pay their bills in full and on time.
- Vendors will provide better service when you're able to pay them in full and on time.
- You'll receive more referrals from happy customers and vendors.
- Your community will hold you in high esteem, leading to greater opportunities to serve.
- Your team members will be happier and less likely to look for greener pastures.
- Your business will earn the double-digit net profits that you deserve.
For additional details and to register, visit the NCi Webinar Series Program.