Founded in 1969, Peaden strives to provide customers with the finest value in home and business comfort for service, maintenance, and replacement systems. Peaden services customers in Panama City, Lynn Haven, Springfield, Callaway, Sunnyhills, Southport, Fountain, Youngstown, Seagrove, Seaside, Santa Rosa Beach, Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka, Mexico Beach, and Tyndall Air Force Base. Richard Sisk is field operations manager, and has complete responsibility of the installation, maintenance, and service departments.
IN THE TRUCKS
- Number and type of trucks/vans: 28 Express 1500 vans, 18 Silverado 1500 trucks, and four panel vans.
- Inventory on trucks/vans: Rescue brand blower and condenser motors, GE blowers and condenser motors, Honeywell thermostats, Diversitech capacitors, relays, transformers, and contactors, White-Rodgers gas valves, Nordyne defrost boards.
- Preferred tools that technicians carry: Promax recovery units, DeWalt reciprocating saw, DeWalt electric drill, Bacharach leak detector, Cooper electronic thermometers, GE Tek-Mate variable speed motor tester, Robinair vacuum pump.
- Preferred test instuments technicians carry: Fieldpiece or Fluke clamp amp meter and multimeter, TIF electronic scales, Yellow Jacket manometer, Yellow Jacket micron gauge, Raytek laser thermometer, TIF electronic sight glass.
- Preferred field communications method: Nextel radios.
IN THE OFFICE
- Preferred business management software: Timberline.
- Preferred load calculation software: Wrightsoft Right Suite Residential.
- Preferred sales management software: Timberline.
- Preferred business software package: Microsoft Office.
- Preferred computer/printer equipment: Hewlett Packard.
- Preferred photocopier equipment: Canon.
- Business connection to the Internet via: Cable.
- Preferred uniform supplier: Lease from Unifirst.
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa®, MasterCard174, Discover® and American Express®.
IN THE SHOP
- Preferred HVAC heating and cooling equipment brands: We privately label Peaden Signature Series and Peaden Pro Series (Nordyne), York, Amana, and American Standard.
- Preferred accessory equipment: Honeywell, Aprilaire, Arzel, Filtration Manufacturing, Nordyne, Lifebreath.
- Warehouse equipment: Caterpillar Forklifts, Harper two-wheelers and hand carts.
- Amount of equipment inventoried: None