The YELLOW JACKET® Adjustable Digital Torque Wrench captures and displays torque measurement in real time mode, providing unprecedented levels of control and accuracy. Nine common preset torque values display on the digital screen as the nut is tightened. For added assurance, indicator lights increase as the torque value is approached.
The adjustable wrench head means no other wrenches are needed. A protective carrying case keeps it safe as technicians carry it from one job site to another.
Summary of features:
- Adjustable spanner head
- Integrated notch on wrench head to ensure tight fit on flare nut
- Digital torque value readout
- +/- 2% accuracy
- CW and CCW operation
- Peak hold and track mode selectable
- Buzzer and LED indicator for the nine pre-set target torques
- Four user selectable units of measure (ft. lb., in. lb., N-m, kg-cm)
- 50 data memory for recall and joint torque auditing
- Auto sleep (after about five minutes idle)
- Water contact indicator